Your First Contact for Information, Advice and Support in Leicestershire
First Contact Plus is an online tool which helps adults in Leicestershire find information about a range of services all in one place. The initiative allows residents who require help with one or a number of issues to access a catalogue of information, advice, help and support.
- Improving your Health - Smoking, Alcohol & Drug Awareness, Healthy Weight, Sexual Health and Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Falls - Previously Fallen and Preventing Falling
- Feeling Safe - Fire Safety, Risk of Crime, Rogue Traders and Victim of Crime
- Living Independently - Managing Personal Care, Help in your home, Lifeline and Assistive Technology, Community Groups & Transport, Visually Impaired and Hearing Impaired
- Money, Debts and Benefits - Benefits, Debts, Managing Money and Funding Future Care
- Work, Learning and Volunteering - Unemployment, Adult Learning and Volunteering
- Families and Relationships - Caring for Others and Family Activities & Support
- Your home - Repairs, Adaptations & Maintenance, Warm Homes and Housing Options
First Contact Plus is delivered by Leicestershire County Council in partnership with GPs, the police, health organisations, voluntary groups and social care departments, district & borough councils who are helping adults across the county by working together to make access to services much easier.
Visit their website for more information and access to the Self Referral Form
T: 0116 3054286