Please be aware that we are unable to treat any dental problems. We are advising patients to see a dentist.
Doctors are neither qualified nor trained to treat dental problems and therefore are not covered by medical insurance in the event of an adverse outcome that might lead to a negligence claim.
If you already have a dentist, ring the dentist and if your dentist is not available, they will provide you with an emergency contact. If your dentist is closed, you can ring 111 to get help with an out of hours dentist or to get advice.
General Dental Services (Routine and Urgent Care)
On 1 December 2017, the urgent dental care services arrangements for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland were replaced with new General Dental Services practices providing urgent and routine dental care. The new dental practices are delivering services between 8am to 8pm, 365 days a year and will provide access to urgent and routine dental care services. The dental practices are located at:
- JDRM Dental Care Ltd: Leicester, 10 Nelson Street, Leicester, LE1 7BA
- JDRM Dental Care Ltd: Westcotes, 5 Roman Street, Leicester, LE3 0BD
- JDRM Dental Care Ltd: Melton Mowbray, 36-38 Nottingham Street, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1NW
- JDRM Dental Care Ltd: Oakham, 40A Melton Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6AY
- JDRM Dental Care Ltd: Loughborough, 40 Leicester Road, Loughborough, LE11 2AG
The practices will provide urgent dental care to anyone living in or visiting Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland with an urgent dental need; if you do not have a regular dentist or if your regular dental practice is closed. The new service can be contacted on Freephone 03300 417 062 between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week, or NHS 111 outside of these hours.